Children, Young People and Families Survey
Vision Norfolk is a registered charity, supporting all people, of all ages and backgrounds with sight loss and visual impairments in Norfolk. We provide support in hospitals and from our community hubs in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn, where we have a range of services and activities. We also work in partnership with many organisations including Virtual School Sensory Support (VSSS).
Our Children, Young People and Families Service would like to ensure that we are reaching all children, young people, families and carers, providing appropriate services and activities. We have therefore developed a survey to:
• understand the main issues faced by families, parents and carers with visually impaired children
• support the development of CYPF and increase engagement
• ensure our activities meet the needs and wishes of children and young people with visual impairment, families and carers.
We are really keen to hear your views and have tried to make the survey as accessible as possible, but understand that everyone has different requirements and so are able to offer the following support:
• large print hard copies that can be sent out upon request
• colleagues that can complete the online version for people over the phone
If you require either of these options, please telephone our office on 01603 573000.
Once we have collated all of the responses, we will publish the results here.
We hope that you will support us by completing this survey.